Spalding Consulting, Inc. provides SAP public sector configuration and ERP business process management and integration. Our Financial Management team consists of Certified Public Accountants with Federal Government accounting and reporting experience. We offer professional, results-driven consulting in business process improvement, and have demonstrated expertise in all aspects of Federal fiduciary trial balance analysis, reconciliation, and reporting.
Using our proven best practices, we identify and assist with integrating NAVAIR Financial and Acquisition Program Management requirements into the NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution to provide critical NAVY ERP business process reengineering support.
- SAP/ERP Integration
- Workforce Management (WM), Funds Management (FM), and Acquisition Program Management (APM)
- General Fund vendor payment functions and payment pre-validations
- Contract reconciliations
- Federal budgetary ledger analysis
- Master data maintenance support
- Processing incoming funding documents and clearing unmatched disbursements
- Certified Public Accountants with Federal Government accounting expertise
- In-depth understanding of Department of Defense Financial Management Regulations (DoD FMR)
- Functional expertise in overall budget, commitment, obligation and expenditure data analysis and reconciliation of NAVAIR General Fund appropriations and Working Capital Fund activities
- Expertise in all aspects of Federal fiduciary trial balance reporting and analysis
Member, Association of Government Accountants (AGA)