Spalding Consulting, Inc., provides Data Center Management, including all aspects of system, server, database, network, and application support, full lifecycle software development and project management, and Data Warehousing, including decision support, data mining, data marts, and multi-dimensional cubes. Our Information Technology team consists of Information Systems Certified Professionals, Oracle Certified Developers and DBAs, and Microsoft Certified Engineers, in addition to a long list of highly specialized technical and functional experts.
In support of our customers, Spalding Consulting, Inc. manages FAM and NMCI compliance, CARS server reduction mandates, SSAA development, and security compliance including management and implementation of Microsoft IAVAs and Oracle CPU patches.
Spalding Consulting applies disciplined engineering and
scientific practices to provide software products, specialized
hardware and software support, and system integration.
- Full Life Cycle Software Engineering in CMMi Level 3 Environments
- Agile and Extreme Programming Methodologies
- Migration of Legacy Systems to Consolidated Open Systems
- Information Assurance and Cyber Security
- Web-based Application Development
- Open Source Application Stack Integration
Our Business Intelligence (BI) and data warehousing solutions enable superior decision making
through the use of business analytics.
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Open Source BI Tools (Pentaho)
- Vendor BI Tools (Cognos, Business Objects, QlikView, Oracle, Informatica)
- Multi-Dimensional Design & Modeling
- Complex Dashboard and Cockpit Charts
- Enterprise Master Data Integration