Industry Updates & Community Happenings
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- The project provides opportunities to develop full stack solutions across a range of languages and technologies. Languages used will be Java and C++.
- Solutions will encompass
Web enabledUI, development of restful services, data modeling, and interfacing with Product Lifecycle Maintenance (PLM) tools such as Siemens Teamcenter.
- Develop in an Agile environment using Jira, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins, to produce release candidates in a rapid timeframe.
- The developer will implement complex workflows, security models and data models across a multi-enclave networking environment to allow the customer to plan work assignments and track effort expended to maintaining Naval aircraft.
- Other duties as assigned or required
Lexington Park, MD
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of UNIX-based servers
- Install and configure web and application server software
- Implement security, integration, and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Troubleshoot server and software issues
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Patuxent River, MD
- Oversee the day-to-day operational aspects of Sybase. Serve as a subject matter expert regarding the application of business objectives and alternatives for database administration.
- Ensure Daily Replication report is accurate and delivered on time
- Ensure Daily monitoring reports are reviewed, and any issues reported
- Follow the process developed for reporting and following up on issues
- Establish and document operational objectives and work plans, improvement plans, and delegate assignments as appropriate.
- Ensure Data security and integrity.
Lexington Park, MD - Remote Eligible
Successfulcandidate will manage IA related tasks for all systems in the NAVAIR Logistics Enterprise Services and Infrastructure (ES&I) commodity.
- Applicant selected will ensure acquisition, development and sustainment activities have the appropriate cybersecurity support and input.
- Candidate will lead the development and maintenance of Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages, provide subject matter expertise to leadership in both security policy and engineering tasks and provide test and validation of systems to include documentation, process, vulnerability
andcontrol implementation reviews.
- Applicant selected must understand, interpret and engineer mitigations and solutions for Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG)