Our Program Management Team achieves consistent on-time, on-budget results by first making a steadfast commitment to customer requirements. Following a core set of management disciplines founded in the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Our PMBOK best practices for establishing process groups manages the flow and interaction between management mechanisms, and uses the knowledge area processes to establish the full scope of our management methodology. Integrated Program Management Methodology that is robust with the procedures, methods, and controls needed to manage and improve operations and to enable better control of scope, quality, risk, schedule, and cost.
Our dedication to quality and integrity enables us to consistently meet every CDRL and contractual delivery date.
- Program and Project Management, including oversight and coordination
- Team Leadership
- Policy/Decision Support
- Information Management
- Risk Management
- Application, Database & System Solutions
- Web-Based Team Collaboration Tool (SharePoint)
- Project Planning, POA&M and IPP development using MS Project
- Process & Work Practice Redesign