WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE
Currently managing a portfolio of over $150 million in multi-year prime contracts for The Department of Defense, we pride ourselves on synergistic partnerships where strategy meets solution. We offer professional services in program management, system engineering, information technology, and Government financial management.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE LEADERS
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS ALIGN CUSTOMER NEEDS WITH ENTREPRISEWIDE SOLUTIONS.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Work on an Agile team to assist in the design, development, testing, and implementation of web-based applications
- Assist with modernizing legacy applications to a cloud environment
- Modify existing ASP.NET applications including Web Forms, MVC and custom MVVM/MVP architectures
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Perform the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, security implementation, and configuration management of software on Windows based servers
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of multiple Windows-based servers
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans
- Maintain system documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and application issues
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Design, develop, implement, and sustain complex large-scale C#/.NET web applications
- Modify existing ASP.NET WebForms
- Assist in the design and development of Oracle database objects including tables, views, stored procedures, and scheduled jobs
- Assist in analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design
Patuxent River, MD
- Candidate will support the 4.11.3 Division at St. Inigoes (Webster Field). Successful candidate will organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and plans.
- Assisting establishing tasks and sub tasks to ensure realization of requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and status.
- Compile and provide scheduled reports.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop individual project schedules and create Integrated Master Schedules.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Develop and update weekly short interval schedule working with project team.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project costs, schedules and sponsor relations.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
OUR PROFESSIONALS PROVIDE EXPERT LEVEL SERVICES
SUPERIOR SOLUTIONS CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYTICS