WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department email@example.com | 301-737-0150 Extension 500
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
VACATION / SICK LEAVE & PAID HOLIDAYS
Vacation, sick leave and paid holidays give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership and Employee Discount Program
Spalding loves it when our family grows! We share in the welcoming of a new baby & send gifts to celebrate. We also provide a financial gift to help with take-out meals.
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
Oh, where to begin? We have a huge holiday party each year, participate in community events, as well as on-going fun things like happy hours, employee appreciation breakfasts, ice cream socials, BBQs, team-building events, and lunch and learns, to name a few!
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Work on an Agile team to assist in the design, development, testing, and implementation of web-based applications
- Assist with modernizing legacy applications to a cloud environment
- Modify existing ASP.NET applications including Web Forms, MVC and custom MVVM/MVP architectures
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Perform the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, security implementation, and configuration management of software on Windows based servers
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of multiple Windows-based servers
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans
- Maintain system documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and application issues
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Design, develop, implement, and sustain complex large-scale C#/.NET web applications
- Modify existing ASP.NET WebForms
- Assist in the design and development of Oracle database objects including tables, views, stored procedures, and scheduled jobs
- Assist in analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design
Patuxent River, MD
- Candidate will support the 4.11.3 Division at St. Inigoes (Webster Field). Successful candidate will organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and plans.
- Assisting establishing tasks and sub tasks to ensure realization of requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and status.
- Compile and provide scheduled reports.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop individual project schedules and create Integrated Master Schedules.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Develop and update weekly short interval schedule working with project team.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project costs, schedules and sponsor relations.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.