WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department email@example.com | 301-737-0150 Extension 500
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
VACATION / SICK LEAVE & PAID HOLIDAYS
Vacation, sick leave and paid holidays give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership and Employee Discount Program
Spalding loves it when our family grows! We share in the welcoming of a new baby & send gifts to celebrate. We also provide a financial gift to help with take-out meals.
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
Oh, where to begin? We have a huge holiday party each year, participate in community events, as well as on-going fun things like happy hours, employee appreciation breakfasts, ice cream socials, BBQs, team-building events, and lunch and learns, to name a few!
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of UNIX-based servers
- Install and configure web and application server software
- Implement security, integration, and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Troubleshoot server and software issues
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Patuxent River, MD
- Perform the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, security implementation, and configuration management of software on Windows based servers
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of multiple Windows-based servers
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans
Lexington Park, MD
- Design, develop, implement, and sustain complex large-scale C#/.NET web applications
- Modify existing ASP.NET WebForms
- Assist in the design and development of Oracle database objects including tables, views, stored procedures, and scheduled jobs
- Assist in analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design
Patuxent River, MD
- Preparation of reports to the Project Sponsor
- Preparing agendas for project reviews, attends project reviews and provides meeting minutes.
- Serves as the primary conduit for the Project Lead for all communications.
- Organizes and assists the Project Lead in determining acquisition strategy for project.
St. Inigoes, MD