WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, military status, or physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department firstname.lastname@example.org | 301-737-0150 Extension 500
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
VACATION / SICK LEAVE & PAID HOLIDAYS
Vacation, sick leave and paid holidays give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership and Employee Discount Program
Spalding loves it when our family grows! We share in the welcoming of a new baby & send gifts to celebrate. We also provide a financial gift to help with take-out meals.
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
Oh, where to begin? We have a huge holiday party each year, participate in community events, as well as on-going fun things like happy hours, employee appreciation breakfasts, ice cream socials, BBQs, team-building events, and lunch and learns, to name a few!
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Design and develop Qlik Dashboards within an Agile environment
- Provide development expertise and architectural strategy
- Utilize ETL concepts to transform data for reporting from multiple sources
- Work closely with the DOD customer within an Agile team to identifying metrics and analyzing data for use in BI Reporting
- Test and validate data in reports developed within the team
- Participate in resolving technical issues that arise during development
- Communicate and coordinate with members of the development team to work across multiple projects
- Mentor junior members of the development team as required
This position supports the DECKPLATE program as a Product Owner/Analyst for a development team that is architecting and implementing solutions following Agile principles. Become part of a multi-disciplinary team that is supporting Naval Aviation Logistic IT infrastructure. Work across a portfolio of web enabled applications (ASP.Net, React, and Java) and databases (Oracle, Sybase, and Teradata) that support Naval Aviation readiness.
- Ensure that customer requirements are accurately captured, prioritized, and implemented.
- This product owner role may include, but is not limited to the following tasks: participate in Backlog grooming efforts, sprint planning, sprint reviews, customer demos, and retrospectives.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements gathering and analysis efforts with the customers.
- Perform verification and validation of customer requirements.
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master and Scrum team.
- Interface directly with customers as needed and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain Jira tickets assigned to the scrum team.
- Other Duties as assigned or required.
- Perform analysis, design, development, test, and maintenance within an Agile environment using GitLab.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Provide support to the Project Lead assisting in execution, management, and operation of the project. Support efforts include but are not limited to:
- Assist Government Project Lead to generate project charter with the sponsor.
- Preparation of reports to the Project Sponsor.
- Serves as the primary conduit for the Project Lead for all communications.
- Organizes and assists the Project Lead in determining acquisition strategy for project.
- Develop and maintain project spend plans and forecasts.
- Analyzes requirements, status, and project schedules.
- Provides monthly delivery of Project Performance Report (PPR).
- Receives and processes funding documents.
- Creates and maintains project structures for funding in N-ERP
- Track and reconcile Funding within NERP.
- Prepare project cost estimates.
- Assist in identifying risk.
- Develop project documentation.
- Maintain documentation in SharePoint.
- Other duties as assigned or required.