WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department email@example.com | 301-737-0150 Extension 500
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
PAID HOLIDAYS, SICK LEAVE & VACATIONS
Holidays and sick time give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- The project provides opportunities to develop full stack solutions across a range of languages and technologies. Languages used will be Java and C++.
- Solutions will encompass
Web enabledUI, development of restful services, data modeling, and interfacing with Product Lifecycle Maintenance (PLM) tools such as Siemens Teamcenter.
- Develop in an Agile environment using Jira, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins, to produce release candidates in a rapid timeframe.
- The developer will implement complex workflows, security models and data models across a multi-enclave networking environment to allow the customer to plan work assignments and track effort expended to maintaining Naval aircraft.
- Other duties as assigned or required
Lexington Park, MD
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of UNIX-based servers
- Install and configure web and application server software
- Implement security, integration, and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Troubleshoot server and software issues
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Patuxent River, MD
- Oversee the day-to-day operational aspects of Sybase. Serve as a subject matter expert regarding the application of business objectives and alternatives for database administration.
- Ensure Daily Replication report is accurate and delivered on time
- Ensure Daily monitoring reports are reviewed, and any issues reported
- Follow the process developed for reporting and following up on issues
- Establish and document operational objectives and work plans, improvement plans, and delegate assignments as appropriate.
- Ensure Data security and integrity.
Lexington Park, MD - Remote Eligible
Successfulcandidate will manage IA related tasks for all systems in the NAVAIR Logistics Enterprise Services and Infrastructure (ES&I) commodity.
- Applicant selected will ensure acquisition, development and sustainment activities have the appropriate cybersecurity support and input.
- Candidate will lead the development and maintenance of Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages, provide subject matter expertise to leadership in both security policy and engineering tasks and provide test and validation of systems to include documentation, process, vulnerability
andcontrol implementation reviews.
- Applicant selected must understand, interpret and engineer mitigations and solutions for Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG)