WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
LIFE IS SHORT
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
PAID HOLIDAYS, SICK LEAVE & VACATIONS
Holidays and sick time give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at email@example.com
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of UNIX-based servers
- Install and configure web and application server software
- Implement security, integration, and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Troubleshoot server and software issues
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Perform the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, security implementation, and configuration management of software on Windows based servers
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of multiple Windows-based servers
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans
- Maintain system documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and application issues
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Ensure that customer requirements are accurately captured, prioritized, and implemented.
- This product owner role may include, but is not limited to tasks related to:
- Participate in Backlog grooming efforts and sprint planning
- Prioritize the product backlog during the sprint planning meetings
- Coordinate and participate in requirements gathering and analysis efforts with the customer
- Perform Verification and Validation of customer requirements.
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master and Scrum team.
- Interface directly with customers as needed and provide excellent customer service
- Maintain Backlog boards in Jira.
- Other Duties as assigned or required.
- Develop user interfaces and branding of SharePoint site
- Develop, deploy, and maintain responsive SharePoint website designs with master pages, page layouts, themes, and display templates
- Create and manage sites, content types, site columns, templates, and workflows
- Other duties as assigned or required.
COLLABORATE WITH US ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Digital currencies are leaving their mark in the marketplace 25 August, 2017 Bitcoin, also called a mobile currency or a crypto currency, was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoins increased in value from about $570 to more than $4,300 — an incredible 750% — in...
Dahlgren Job Fair 03/29/2018 29 March, 2018 Carol Allison, TAP Manager-Fleet and Family Support Center-Dahlgren will be available to assist with job fair networking and resume tips. Information will be available on the FFSC services provided (writing a resume (both...
SPIRITS OF MARYLAND 24 February, 2018 Join the Maryland Distillers Guild at the PAX River Naval Air Museum for an afternoon of Southern Maryland heritage and innovation! This rare opportunity to taste & purchase Craft Spirits from across the state will take place...
The demand for employees is outweighing the supply in the tech industry. 15 May, 2017 The 12 tech positions included as part of LinkedIn's most promising jobs of 2017 have a median salary of $98,533 with Site Reliability Engineers earning the most ($140K). Tech roles...