WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
LIFE IS SHORT
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
PAID HOLIDAYS, SICK LEAVE & VACATIONS
Holidays and sick time give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- The project provides opportunities to develop full stack solutions across a range of languages and technologies. Languages used will be Java and C++.
- Solutions will encompass
Web enabledUI, development of restful services, data modeling, and interfacing with Product Lifecycle Maintenance (PLM) tools such as Siemens Teamcenter.
- Develop in an Agile environment using Jira, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins, to produce release candidates in a rapid timeframe.
- The developer will implement complex workflows, security models and data models across a multi-enclave networking environment to allow the customer to plan work assignments and track effort expended to maintaining Naval aircraft.
- Other duties as assigned or required
Lexington Park, MD
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of UNIX-based servers
- Install and configure web and application server software
- Implement security, integration, and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Troubleshoot server and software issues
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Patuxent River, MD
- Oversee the day-to-day operational aspects of Sybase. Serve as a subject matter expert regarding the application of business objectives and alternatives for database administration.
- Ensure Daily Replication report is accurate and delivered on time
- Ensure Daily monitoring reports are reviewed, and any issues reported
- Follow the process developed for reporting and following up on issues
- Establish and document operational objectives and work plans, improvement plans, and delegate assignments as appropriate.
- Ensure Data security and integrity.
Lexington Park, MD - Remote Eligible
Successfulcandidate will manage IA related tasks for all systems in the NAVAIR Logistics Enterprise Services and Infrastructure (ES&I) commodity.
- Applicant selected will ensure acquisition, development and sustainment activities have the appropriate cybersecurity support and input.
- Candidate will lead the development and maintenance of Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages, provide subject matter expertise to leadership in both security policy and engineering tasks and provide test and validation of systems to include documentation, process, vulnerability
andcontrol implementation reviews.
- Applicant selected must understand, interpret and engineer mitigations and solutions for Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG)
COLLABORATE WITH US ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Digital currencies are leaving their mark in the marketplace 25 August, 2017 Bitcoin, also called a mobile currency or a crypto currency, was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoins increased in value from about $570 to more than $4,300 — an incredible 750% — in...
Dahlgren Job Fair 03/29/2018 29 March, 2018 Carol Allison, TAP Manager-Fleet and Family Support Center-Dahlgren will be available to assist with job fair networking and resume tips. Information will be available on the FFSC services provided (writing a resume (both...
SPIRITS OF MARYLAND 24 February, 2018 Join the Maryland Distillers Guild at the PAX River Naval Air Museum for an afternoon of Southern Maryland heritage and innovation! This rare opportunity to taste & purchase Craft Spirits from across the state will take place...
The demand for employees is outweighing the supply in the tech industry. 15 May, 2017 The 12 tech positions included as part of LinkedIn's most promising jobs of 2017 have a median salary of $98,533 with Site Reliability Engineers earning the most ($140K). Tech roles...